Private Transfer Zagreb to Split via Plitvice lakes is a day trip (travel time is ~ 10h), and includes following stops:
– Leaving Zagreb @8:00am (hotel pick-up) / vehicle: private car or mini-van
– Driving to Plitvice Lakes NP, 1 stop along the way: Rastoke village
– Rastoke watermill village visit: sightseeing & coffee
– Plitvice lakes NP visit: Guided or Self-guided Tour
– Leaving Plitvice, driving to Split, estimated arrival around 6-7:00pm
Transfer Zagreb to Split is door-to-door service. Also, you get complimentary Croatia road map, Split city map and useful tips (landmarks, restaurants, museums, beaches …).
Full program details and prices → book here
Definitely – yes! Plitvice Lakes NP offers combination of unspoiled nature, dense forest, crystal clear lake water and one of the last refuge for wildlife in Croatia. But, take a look at drone video footage and make a decision on your own…
If you plan to spend few days in Split, then transfer Split to Dubrovnik, we have a program that includes both options. Book it here→ Split Multi-day Tour from Zagreb
If you book Split Multi-day Tour, you can visit Trogir town (UNESCO WH site), Hvar island etc.. We can organize Wine-tasting tour in nearby Kaštela town, only 10 minute drive from Split (organized on request).